Enjoy a great round in Pipestone
The course offers nine wonderful holes of golf. Numerous dog legs, large undulating greens, sand traps, and some water make for a challenging yet enjoyable day on the course.
Course and Local Rules
• USGA rules govern all play
• All players must register in the clubhouse
• Golfers must start on hole #1 unless approved by Clubhouse Manager.
• Tee times are required on the weekends
• Golfers paying green fees must have tag and receipt attached to their bag.
• Each golfer must have their own clubs.
• Five-somes are permitted for faster players. Absolutely no six-somes. 2 hour limit.
• Keep golf carts 30 feet from tees and greens.
• Repair all ball marks on greens.
• Repair all divots and rake sand traps.
• No steel spikes.
• Shirt and shoes required.
• No personal coolers.
• White Stakes - Out of bounds
- on holes 1,2,3,4 and 9
• Red Stakes - Lateral hazard
- on holes 4,5,6 and 9
• Use cart paths where provided and observe 90 degree cart rule at all times.
• Yardage markers on sprinkler heads - measured to center of green.
• Speed of play - slow play will not be permitted. Must complete your round in less than two hours. Allow faster players to play through.
- Par Threes - 8 minutes
- Par Fours - 12 minutes
- Par Fives - 15 minutes